1 – Study & Work = Migration!
- CENTENNIAL *Top School* (Scholarships Available) (No Application Fee) (Fast Track Programs)
- Seneca *Top School* (Scholarships Available)
- Humber *Top School* (Scholarships Available)
- Fanshawe *Top School* (Lowered Application Fee)
- Sheridan (Scholarships Available)
- Conestoga (Scholarships Available)
- Bow Valley
- Red River
- Many Other Canadian Colleges & Universities throughout Canada
- FREE assistance with School Admission
- FASTER Processing & Admission
- LOWER or WAIVED School Application Fees
- Do NOT submit ORIGINAL Transcripts to the Schools
- Career & Educational Counselling
- Advice regarding Financing
The Study & Work program has the following benefits:
- Programs are recognized universally
- It can lead to Citizenship
- Acceptance and migration is fast for September, January & May start times
- There are hundreds of programs
- It is open to various backgrounds and ages
- The S.A.T. is not required
Allow me to assist you with the admission process for:
LOWER or WAIVED Application Fees!
Do NOT submit ORIGINAL Transcripts to the Schools!
Fast Admission Process (2 Steps)
Interested students may Apply for FAST ADMISSION for Colleges in TWO (2) Easy Steps. There is no need to apply to more than one school. I can assist you with your first school choice.
1. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name: First, Middle, Last
- Sex: M or F
- Residential Address:
- Cell Phone Number:
- Email Address:
- Birth Date: DD/MM/YYYY
- Intended Program/Course:
- Intended School: CENTENNIAL / Humber / Seneca / Sheridan / Fanshawe / Conestoga / Algonquin/ Bow Valley / Red River / Other Represented Schools
- Intended Start Time: September or January or May
2. The following documents should be attached to the SAME EMAIL
- Scanned copies of your CXCs (for Post-Secondary Program).
- University Transcripts & Diplomas (for Post-Graduate Programs). Official University Transcripts may sent directly to my post office box for processing.
Applicants WITHOUT CXCs need to visit the Office for a Consultation as the process is different.
After Sending Your Email
1. You will then be contacted via EMAIL for any additional information or follow-up needed to complete the Application in a timely manner.
2. Candidates should contact the Office at (876) 754-6125 to schedule an appointment for a Consultation regarding requirements, strategy, scholarships, etc. This is very IMPORTANT as applicant would otherwise proceed without knowing any of the requirements.
All applications may also be submitted and processed at the office.
All submitted information will only be used for the purpose of gaining admission to study at a School and will be considered STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.